Wednesday 15 April 2015

Premium Spa SOS Hand Cream & SOS Foot Scrub Review.


If you're anything like me, sometimes it's all too easy to forget about certain places on our body to treat and take care of. I'm not so much like this anymore, but years ago I would always forget to look after my "Tips and Toes!" The reason I'm not like this anymore however, is because I've seen the amazing results you get when you DO actually remember to take care of your hands and feet as you would your face for example. Now, hand creams and foot scrubs are a very important part of my skincare routine-and I absolutely love them! 
Today I'm reviewing the Premium Spa SOS Hand Cream* and Premium Spa SOS Foot Scrub*! 

I love both of these.
The hand cream is beautifully lightweight with a rich orange and subtle ginger aroma. I really love how they have used nourishing ingredients that you would want in a hand cream in this! I love using this on hotter days, as the lightweight texture means I can keep applying throughout the day when I need to. Another bonus is that it's so inexpensive! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, replenished and protected. I also love its size as it doesn't take up too much room in my handbag.

The Foot Scrub has actually become my most favourite foot scrub I've ever used! With its aromatic scent of peppermint and lavender it's seriously really enjoyable to use, yes, enjoyable! This scrub contains pumice and walnut shell in it so it's fantastic as a natural exfoliator! You can use this by itself for a nice quick pick me up for your feet, leaving them softer, cleaner and smoother- or you can use this with a pumice stone for even better results! I found this to remove any unwanted dry areas and left my feet looking and feeling amazing. 
For the best, most intense results, I like to towel dry my feet and put a heel cream on then quickly put thick socks on. This keeps all the hydration in and let's your feet soak up the goodness! 
I do this often as I am always in sandals or thongs so my feet are exposed to the hot air quite frequently. 
This product lasts for ages and is also very inexpensive! 

Favourite Ingredients (Hand Cream): Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, Australian Honey, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein and more!

Favourite Ingredients (Foot Scrub): Pumice, Walnut Shell, Sea Algae Extract, Lemon Myrtle Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil and more! 

Best Used: The Hand Cream is best used whenever you feel your hands need it of course! The Foot Scrub is best used a few times a week for those prone to dry ankles and feet. (Try the thick socks trick!) 

Smells Like: Both of these are very aromatic with the Hand Cream having an orange and subtle ginger scent, and the foot scrub having a strong peppermint and lavender scent. Normally I wouldn't be extremely drawn to both scents but they both smell amazing!

Pros: Both products are fantastic for dry hands and feet. They are extremely inexpensive and have great ingredients for hydrating hands and exfoliating and cleansing feet.

Cons: If you have sensitive skin I would recommend reading the full ingredients list as these do contain fragrance. 

Price/Purchase From: Hand Cream $6.99 for 50ml. Foot Scrub-$9.99 for 100ml. These are available at your local Priceline or at www.Priceline.com.au 

Check out Premium Spas gorgeous website at Premiumspa.com.au! 

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment