Monday 27 April 2015

Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review.


Coconut Oil is definitely one of my most favourite ingredients in skincare & hair products, however I had never actually tried a shampoo and conditioner with this as the main ingredient! 
Introducing the Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner!*

Recently one of the shampoo brands I normally buy changed the formula of one of my favourite shampoos which left my scalp dry and irritated. So I was beyond excited to try these beauties, especially after reading the ingredients list! 
Both of these are sulphate free and contain the coconut oil from organically grown wild Fiji coconuts! 

I have definitely been loving this shampoo & conditioner. I see great results with my hair being soft and silky, as well as it feeling and looking so much more hydrated and nourished. Whenever I use these my scalp is no longer irritated and I don't have to worry! 
They are probably one of the best hair products I have ever used. The gorgeous coconut aroma is just incredible and I seriously enjoy using these.

Coconut Oil is so great for our hair and I've listed some benefits below:
-Coconut Oil stimulates hair growth- it gets deep into the hair follicles.
-Promotes scalp health- it contains antibacterial properties which help treat and protect the scalp from bacteria, dandruff & other nasties.
-Extremely moisturising- doesn't let moisture escape and keeps hair soft and nourished.
-Creates shiny hair- it conditions hair from within keeping it shiny, silky and smooth. It also protects hair from heat styling and environmental damage!
-Prevents hair loss and breakage- it is rich in Lauric Acid and helps reduce protein loss in hair. 
These are just some of the awesome benefits! I highly recommend these to anyone wanting a more natural, luxurious shampoo and conditioner. 

Main Ingredients (Shampoo): Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (coconut derived cleanser), Coco Glucoside (coconut derived cleanser), Virgin Coconut Oil & more.
Main Ingredients (Conditioner): Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hydrolysed Keratin, Vitamin B5 & more. 

Best Used: As an awesome, every day shampoo and conditioner. 

Suitable For: All hair types! 

Pros: A little bit goes along way with these which I really love! I have quite long hair and hate having to use so much, but these are perfect! If you gave short hair they will last for ages.

Cons: I do wish they came in bigger bottles. 

Price/Purchase From: $22.00 for a 300ml Shampoo & 300ml Conditioner (Come as a pack) - You can purchase these at some local health shops or online at www.Naturepacific.com 

Xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment