Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sukin Super Greens Facial Moisturiser Review.


I don't think I was the only one who was super excited when we found out about Sukin's new Super Greens range! 
Consuming more superfoods into our diet is becoming more and more popular but greens such as spirulina, chlorella and the widely popular kale are now no longer just superfoods for our health but our skin too! 
Without further ado, here is my review for the Sukin Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser!

Like any other natural skincare lover, I just had to purchase this product the day it became available to buy on the website. I was so excited when this product arrived at my door, and a couple of excited jumps and squeals later I fell in love with this moisturiser more than I thought I would! But incase you're wondering why these ingredients are not only good for your health but your skin too, here's a bit of a break down of the main ingredients and why they are beneficial for the skin:

Kale- Full of vitamins A and K which aids in preventing dry skin and sun damage. It is also known to brighten the skin and help make skin look more youthful. 
Spirulina- Full of antioxidants that help defend skin from free radicals. It is also full of proteins, minerals and fatty acids which help provide a more radiant complexion. 
Chlorella- Various beneficial nutrients help give skin a natural glow and assist in promoting collagen production.
Parsley- Contains vitamins C, K and Beta Carotene assisting in repairing the skin and providing and even complexion. Also great for reducing puffiness under the eyes.
Acai & Goji- Both full of vitamins and antioxidants that improve skin condition and help skin regeneration.

Not only are the ingredients fantastic- but wait till you smell this product! No it does not smell like greens(phew!)-and no the moisturiser itself isn't a green colour. I honestly had no idea what it was going to smell like or look like till i pumped it onto my hands! 
I was really, and I mean really excited about the scent when I first smelt this! It has the most beautiful fresh, almost fruity aroma with a gorgeous creamy texture-and I love it! 
It is a beautifully enriched, smooth moisturiser that you will want to keep applying throughout the day. I showed this product to my mother shortly after opening it and she absolutely loved it too. 

I love using this for day and night and find it to be extremely nourishing, luxurious and radiance-enhancing. My normal/dry skin absolutely loves soaking in this product and the gorgeous aroma makes it a fresh, beautiful experience! 

Main Ingredients: (Those listed above plus more!)

Best Used: I love this as a morning and night moisturiser, but especially in the morning as the beautiful, fresh cranberry scent is a great way to start the day.

Suitable For: All skin types-however I always recommend just checking the ingredients first if you have sensitive skin. 

Pros: Sukin are Australian owned and made, 100% vegan, 100% carbon neutral, and have no nasties. A fantastic superfood moisturiser that smells incredible. 

Cons: None. 

Price/Purchase From: $12.95 for 125ml- I buy my Sukin goodies from my local Priceline or online at www.Sukinorganics.com

(For more natural skincare and health reviews feel free to "like!" my facebook page at the link below!
https://m.facebook.com/Naturallyyouaus

Xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment